For years scientists and doctors have been studying fat cells and trying to create innovative treatments to target these areas. Many traditional fat-targeting procedures have worked but could always be improved upon, especially as we learn more about the body. Some of the newest treatments that have been gaining popularity are VASERshape and VASERLipo.
What is VASERshape?
Vershape is a non-surgical procedure that uses ultrasound technology to heat up fat cells and temporarily drain toxins from the body. The ultrasound device warms the treatment area and then the administer will massage the toxins out. This is not a quick fix, it will likely take a few sessions to attain great and lasting results.
What is VASERLipo?
VASERLipo is a surgical option for those who want to remove fat cells. Unlike traditional liposuction where a suction device is used to filter fat out of the body, VASERLipo utilizes a suction device combined with ultrasound technology. The sound waves produced by the ultrasound equipment helps loosen fat cells and makes them easier to remove.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical procedure in which fat cells are frozen off the body in order to create a toned and sculpted-looking appearance.
What Are The Benefits of VASERshape and VASERLipo?
There are many benefits that come along with both the VASERshape and the VASERLipo treatments. Some of the benefits of VASERshape are:
- It doesn’t require surgery- This treatment is done without creating an incision and provides real and transformative results through the use of ultrasound technology.
- There is no recovery time- Because there is no incision, there is no recovery time. You can resume normal activities immediately after your treatment.
- Improves blood circulation- The massage that accompanies the treatment removes toxins from the body and promotes better blood circulation throughout the treatment area.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite- The Vershape treatment smooths and tightens the skin, reducing cellulite and uneven skin texture.
Some of the benefits of VASERLipo include:
- You can transfer the removed fat- This treatment removes stubborn fat cells while preserving the other cells the body needs in order to function. If you choose to, you can have the removed fat transferred to other areas of your body that could benefit from looking fuller.
- It’s gentler on your body- Because the ultrasound equipment loosens the fat cells before extracting them, there is no need for the doctor to use additional force to get the fat cells out. This means less pain, less bruising, and less downtime after the treatment.
- It offers precise tightening- Other liposuction procedures are effective but may not be as precise as VASERLipo. Not only does it eliminate skin irregularities but it also contours the skin in a way that makes it difficult for the same irregularities to return.
Who is a Candidate for VASERshape and VASERLipo?
An ideal candidate for these procedures is any person who wants to get rid of stubborn fat around their body. Exercise can only help so much when it comes to reducing the appearance of fat on the body. If you have stubborn fat that you want to reduce or you want a more contoured body, these may be good treatments for you.